- Semi-Religious - Contemporary
- Elopement - You come to me (This option does not include a 'mini ceremony' or tradition.)
- Write your own Ceremony or vows
All ceremonies include the following services:
- Optional 'get acquainted' visit with bride and groom to answer questions, discuss your 'vision'. We will meet at a place that is mutually suited to both of us, or we can do it all online.
- I will officiate and file your license - there is no need to return to the courthouse after your wedding.
- Travel to the location of your wedding.
- Unlimited email & telephone support - ceremony ideas, locations, vendors, etiquette - I am happy to assist!
- Personalized, meaningful, memorable ceremony based on personal information that you give and we discuss. You have a choice of ceremony options.
- Custom Marriage Certificate "Keepsake".
- Your Marriage Ceremony will be emailed to you for approval before your date - no surprises!
I am happy to include optional ceremonies for your wedding at your request. They add a 'visual impression'- since your guests are more likely to remember what they 'see'. I will be happy to explain any with which you are unfamiliar.
- Unity Candle or Sand - Symbolizes the blending of your two lives/families into one.
- Memory Candle to honor the memory of those that have passed.
- Communion - As a part of the wedding ceremony
- Rose Ceremony - your first gift to each other - a single red rose means "I love you"
- Ring Warming Ceremony - Wedding rings are blessed by families and friends
- Parental Honoring - Say thank-you to your parents in a special ceremony.
- Blended Family Ceremony - Join your 2 families . Parent & children "vows".
- Water Ceremony - Pour 2 different colored waters into a 3rd vessel creating a third color & blend your lives.
- Any other ceremonies, traditions, readings, poems, etc. that you want included.
Ceremony Format that I use unless one is provided by the bride and groom
- The Processional of the Wedding Party
- Opening Prayer (religious & semi-religious ceremony)
- Family Blessing - (give the bride away)
- Readings & Music (Optional - if you want a poem, passage, reading or a special song played)
- Optional Mini Ceremony or Tradition - add a nice touch (see options at right)
- Benediction - Closing Wedding Blessing
- Pronouncement of Marriage
- Presentation (of the new couple)